Friday, December 24, 2010

Down!

I Can't Live Without You
Mariah Carey


No I can't forget this evening
or you face as you were living
but I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile
but in your eyes your sorrow shows
yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow
when I think of all my sorrows
when I had you there but then I let you go
and now it's only fair that I should let you know
what you should know

I can't live, if livins is without you
I can't live, I can't give anymore
I can't live, if livins is without you
I can't live, I can't give anymore




Mood : super duper sedih. Saja layan lagu ni. Hurm.. Wonder how's my life would be after this. Hope everything will be okey. Tak tau nak cakap macam mana. Really tough for me to face it. Why, why and why.. Itu aje la yang aku fikirkan daripada dulu sampai sekarang. Dah dapat jawapannya tapi hati tak boleh terima dengan jawapan tu. Huh....



2 comments:

Lovely Bella said...

jgn sedeh2.. senyumm sokmo k..! :D

AuraFIza said...

Thank you dear ;)