Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Have Been Tagged!

Tengok tajuk je dah tau aku kena tag!

I have been tagged by Fina. Thanks, dear. Aku memang suka kalau orang tag aku. At least I know she remember me ;)




Okeh.. Check it out!



Instructions
Bold the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.
  • 170cm tall
  • I don't know what I want at the moment
  • I'm not happy
  • I hate my friends
  • I hate my life
  • I hate my grades
  • I can drive
  • I'm bored of driving
  • I have a white handbag
  • I love dancing --> but, I dont how to dance!! hoho..
  • I go clubbing every week
  • Shopping is bullshit
  • I have a tattoo of a star
  • I got my navel pierced
  • I have friends that take drugs
  • 90% of my friends smoke
  • I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty
  • I'm studying fashion
  • I have a business running
  • I hate cartoons
  • I hate someone --> Huh..!!! (marah..)
  • I have 10 lollipops handbags
  • I buy CLEO every month
  • My parents don't know about my blog
  • I have an iPod
  • I don't have faith in the current "one"
  • My school mates know about my blog
  • I wanted to be a fashion designer
  • I love rock emo bands
  • I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups
  • I'm a rebel
  • I don't believe in love
  • High school's filled with drama
  • My parents have faith in me
  • I've bought shoes this month
  • A blogger bitched about me before
  • I hate sports
  • I heart Italian food
  • I hate meeting new people
  • I hate nail polish
  • The mother bear gives me hugs
  • People should start appreciating me --> HE should start appreciating me!
  • High school was the worst time of my life
  • I have red hair
  • One Utama is my second home
  • I'm a guy
  • I'm scared of my Biology result exam which I'm going to face someday tomorrow
  • I hate vacations
  • We'll last
  • I believe in long distance relationships
  • I'm going to get high and smoke weed one day soon
  • I've robbed an old lady
  • I'm starting to like applying make-up
  • I was a tomboy
  • At times I think I still am a tomboy
  • I love bitching about people behind their backs
  • I still have a best friend
  • I have a cat
  • I hate surprise parties
  • I hate planning parties
  • I'm hot --> Yes, I am!! Lalalala..
  • I'm a sinner
  • I've got a DS light
  • I have a Wii
  • I can't live without music
  • Video games are a waste of time
  • I miss the father bear
  • I love being in love
  • I know how to cook
  • I have 100% freedom
  • Boys are assholes
  • I have Math
  • I'm happy with what I have
  • I love horror films
  • I slept in my parents' room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid
  • My old friends keep in touch with me
  • I don't read newspapers
  • The news is such a waste of time
  • Blogging is a waste of time
  • I hate animals
  • I can't live without make-up
  • I curse like a pirate
  • I'm happy with my 11 years old car
  • I hate people that are smart
  • I love orange juice
  • I can't drink for nuts
  • I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity
  • I've got a new phone
  • I'm going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month
  • I love swimming
  • I haven't worked out since March
  • I think I'm fat
  • I love my friends and family


Wokehh.. DONE!!


So, for those who have been tagged, faham-faham sendiri je laaa..

  1. Ika
  2. Farihah
  3. Intan
  4. Jaja
  5. Shera
  6. Azhani

Itu aje yang terlintas kat kepala sekarang.. Siapa yang rasa interested nak buat, silakan ;)


Sekian, terima kasih..