Monday, September 15, 2008

L.O.V.E

When I First Saw You, I Was Afraid To Talk To You, When I First Talked To You, I Was Afraid To Like You, When I First Liked You, I Was Afraid To Love You, Now That I Love You, I'm Afraid To Lose You


Without you, I have nothing. But with you, I have everything.

If I count how many times, you've crossed my mind in my entire life, I'd be lying if I said it was too many cause, you only crossed my mind once, why? You never left ...



It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.


If You Love Someone, Put Their Name In A Circle. Not A Heart, A Heart Can Break, But A Circle Goes On Forever Love Is When You don't Want To Go To Sleep, because Reality Is better Then A Dream


Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile
and I know it is.


I love you not because I need you, But I need you because I love you. Each time i miss u, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky, and found it dark with no stars , it is all your fault, You made me miss you too much..


Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top, the view is beautiful.


If You're Asking If I Need You, The Answer Is Forever, If You're Asking If I'll Leave You, The Answer Is Never, If You're Asking What I Value, The Answer Is You, If You're Asking If I Love You, The Answer Is I Do!


If You Really Love, Something Set It Free. If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be..


There are 3 great things in this world. The first thing is for you to love someone. The second thing is for someone to love you back and the third greatest thing is for the first and second thing to happen at the same time...







No comments: